- 4 cups corn chips, divided
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans, heated according to package directions, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- Sour cream, optional
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Layer 2 cups of the corn chips, half of the chili, 1 cup of the cheese and onion in a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with the remaining chili.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with the remaining chips and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream and green onions, if desired.
Heating the chili prior to assembly helps keep the corn chips crisp.