- 10 taco shells
- 1 can (15 ounces) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 4 can (15 oz each) reduced sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- Heat taco shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine chili and beans in microwave-safe bowl; cover and heat according to microwave directions for chili.
- Combine sour cream and chili powder; set aside.
- Assemble tacos by placing 1/4 cup chili mixture in each taco shell. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, flavored sour cream and onion.
If preferred, try with soft shell tacos.
Other taco toppings, such as sliced jalapenos or corn relish, may be used. Or, use pinto beans instead of black beans with the chili.
Save some calories by using Wolf® Brand Chili Turkey No Beans, light sour cream and reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese.