- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup diced green chilies
- 2 prebaked thin pizza crusts (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine chili, tomato sauce and cumin in medium bowl. Spread evenly over pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese. Top each evenly with black beans and drained tomatoes.
- Bake on baking sheets or on oven rack 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese melts. Sprinkle lettuce evenly over each pizza. Cut each into 10 slices.
Sliced olives can replace the black beans, if desired.