- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili With Beans
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 container (6 oz each) guacamole
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups original corn chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Makes: 6 servings (1 cup each)
Layered Chili Salad
Warm chili topped with layers of tomatoes, olives, guacamole, lettuce, corn chips and cheese for a flavorful layered salad
- 1. Heat chili according to package directions. Place in bottom of 2-quart glass bowl. Layer tomatoes, olives, guacamole and lettuce on top of chili layer.
- 2. Top with corn chips and cheese. Serve immediately.