- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (8.5 oz each) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (11 oz each) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili Lean Beef With Beans
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese
Makes: 8 servings (about 1 cup each)
Cornbread Chili Casserole
Cornbread with whole kernel corn and peppers, topped with canned chili and cheese that 'bakes through' the cornbread
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Stir together corn muffin mix, eggs, corn with peppers, sour cream and sugar in large bowl.
- 2. Spread batter in bottom of prepared dish. Spoon chili evenly over top of batter, up to 1/2 inch of sides of dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and edges are browned.
- Can't find canned corn with red and green peppers? Substitute regular canned corn.