- 4 cups original corn chips
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Makes: 4 servings (1 cup chips with toppings each)
Corn Chip 'Pie'
Corn chips topped with warm chili and cheese
- 1. Place 1 cup chips on each serving plate. Top each evenly with chili and cheese.
- Top your 'pie' with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, salsa and/or sour cream, if desired.
Try as a 'walking taco' by assembling the meal in a small bag of corn chips for a portable option.