- 4 cups corn chips, divided
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans, heated according to package directions, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- Sour cream, optional
- Sliced green onions, optional
Makes: 6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)
Classic Chili Pie
Hearty chili pie casserole with layers of crunchy corn chips, Wolf Brand Chili, cheese and onions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Layer 2 cups corn chips, half of the chili, 1 cup cheese and onion in 2-quart casserole dish. Top with the remaining chili.
- 2. Bake 25 minutes.
- 3. Top with the remaining 2 cups chips and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Garnish with sour cream and green onions, if desired.
- Heating the chili prior to assembly helps keep the corn chips crisp.