- 1 can (40 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili With Beans
- 12 large flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Makes: 12 servings (1 burrito each)
Chili and Cheese Burritos
Easy chili and cheese burritos with crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, sour cream and green onions
- 1. Heat chili in saucepan over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Spoon equal amount of chili down center of each tortilla. Top evenly with sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions.
- 3. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style.
- For a little crunch, add some corn chips to the filling just before rolling the tortilla.