- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium baking potato, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili with Beans
- 1 cup frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 2-1/4 cups original baking mix
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Makes: 9 servings (about 1 cup each)
Chili Deep-Dish Pie
Canned chili combined with Southwest mixed vegetables and potatoes, then topped with a layer of Cheddar cheese biscuits for an easy casserole
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. Place cubed potato in large microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until just tender. Stir in chili and vegetables. Cover; microwave 4 minutes more or until hot and bubbly.
- 3. Meanwhile, stir together baking mix, milk and cheese in small bowl. Pour chili mixture into prepared dish. Drop biscuit dough by spoonful in 9 mounds on top of chili mixture.
- 4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.