- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili Turkey With Beans
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.25 oz each) reduced sodium yellow sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, optional
Makes: 4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)
Chili Corn Chowder
A thick, rich corn chowder recipe enhanced with beans and tomatoes
- 1. Combine chili, broth, undrained tomatoes, corn, green chilies and onion in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes to blend flavors.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese and cilantro, if desired, on top of soup after it is served.