- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili With Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup original corn chips, finely crushed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
Makes: 26 servings (2 tablespoons each)
Chili Cheese Dip
Canned chili with tomatoes and cilantro between layers of cream cheese and shredded cheese --- a great warm dip for family game night
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine chili, drained tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside. Spread cream cheese in bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with chili mixture. Sprinkle top with corn chips and shredded cheese.
- 3. Bake 10 minutes or until shredded cheese melts.