- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili Hot No Beans
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 prebaked pizza crusts (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced plum tomatoes (about 2 small)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeno peppers, optional
Makes: 2 pizzas, 12 servings (2 slices each)
Wolf® Brand Chili mixed with tomato sauce creates a unique sauce for ready-made pizza crusts. Top with your family's favorite toppings for an easy weeknight meal
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine chili and tomato sauce in medium bowl. Spread evenly over pizza crusts (about 1 cup on each crust).
- 2. Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese. Top each with tomato, onion, olives and jalapeno peppers, if desired.
- 3. Bake on baking sheet or on oven rack 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese is melted.