- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies, drained
- 1 can (19 oz each) Wolf Brand® Chili with Beans, divided
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sour cream and chopped onion, optional
Makes: 4 servings (2 enchiladas each)
Corn tortillas filled with chili, green chilies and cheese, then topped with more chili and cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Stir together cheese and green chilies in medium bowl; set aside.
- 2. Spoon 2 tablespoons chili and 2 tablespoons cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
- 3. Combine remaining chili and water; spoon over top of enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese mixture and cover with foil.
- 4. Bake 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese is melted. Remove foil; bake 10 minutes more. Serve with sour cream and onion, if desired.